Grade 11 and 12 Course Registrations Effective May 7 2018
All student registrations for grade 11 and 12 courses will be open to students residing in Chilliwack, as well as those students living outside the Chilliwack area and have been registered at FVDES full-time in the 2017/18 school year.
The services offered to students in these courses will change as follows:
- Materials and resources will no longer be mailed to students.
- All required resources are to be picked up at the FVDES location.
- Testing will be done onsite at FVDES, or by proctor only.
Students registering in Grade 11 and 12 courses after May 7 2018 must have the course completed by June 3, 2019. Please review the course selections carefully before choosing courses to register in.
|Grade 10-12 Courses
NOTE: All Grade 11 and 12 course registrations
will be closed as of March 22, 2019
Follow these steps:
Note: If you are currently taking a course through FVDES and wish to add an additional one complete only step 2 above - Student Learning Plan. If additional information is required you will be contacted by the registration secretary.
|Grade 8-9 ~ Full Time Program|
As of March 22, 2019 Grades 8 - 9 registrations for the 2018/19 school year are closed.
|Grade 8-9 ~ Cross-Enrolled Students|
FVDES is not accepting registrations from other schools for Grade 8/9 students wanting to take Grade 8/9 courses for 2018/19.
|Kindergarten - Grade 7 ~ Full Time Program|
As of March 18, 2019 Grades K - 7 registrations for the 2018/19 school year are closed.
Mail, fax or email electronic copies (scanned images).
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 604-701-4970
46361 Yale Rd.
Chilliwack, B.C. V2P 2P8
The following documents must accompany your registration form:
- Copy of last report card, transcript, or Permanent Record Card
- Copy of Canadian Identification (birth certificate, passport, landed immigration, citizenship or study visa)
- Students registered in another school must include a timetable from the school
- Proof of BC Residency of the parent(s) for students under 19 years of age. Students who are 19 years and older can provide their own Proof of Residency. Acceptable Proof of Residency documents are a driver's license, property tax assessment, or utility bill
- Mail money order or bank certified cheque (payable to School District #33)
- Call FVDES with Visa/Mastercard information 1-604-701-4910 or 1-800-663-3381 ext. 5547
- Pay in person by cash or Interact
- Please Note: FVDES does not accept personal cheques for deposit payment
Most Grade 8 to 12 courses have a refundable deposit, which is based on the resources required for the course.
Please refer to the course descriptions.
- All students enrolled in Grade 10 - Grade 12 courses must complete a mandatory registration assignment for each enrolled course before the registration is considered complete. If these assignments are not completed within 6 weeks of submitting your registration forms, you will be removed from these courses. Grade 10 -12 registration assignments may be accessed by clicking "My Courses" under Course Tools on the right side bar of our website and logging in using your student number and the password you were provided.
If you are taking an online course at FVDES for the first time and are taking secondary school courses, you will automatically be enrolled in the ConnectED course. ConnectEd is an introductory course that is designed to give you the skills to successfully navigate our online learning environment. Training sessions are held on an individual basis at FVDES and are available upon request.
Literacy Foundations: Information and Communication Technology (LF INFO COMM TECH) (no credit course-designed for graduated adult students only) - This is a mandatory training and online orientation course that will help you learn how to navigate our courses, use First Class (our email client) and covers computer basics for those with minimal experience. You can complete this course as quickly as you like based on your level of comfort with technology.
Any BC resident who has not graduated from high school is eligible to take courses for free with FVDES.